Posted on 2018-09-23, by nokia241186.
Surface Characteristics of Fibers and Textiles: Part II by M. J. Schick
English | 1977 | ISBN: 0824765311 | 688 Pages | PDF | 22.7 MB
The extraordinary growth in the production and use of man-made fibers over the past fewdecades has focused attention on the surface properties of fibers and textiles.
The extraordinary growth in the production and use of man-made fibers over the past fewdecades has focused attention on the surface properties of fibers and textiles. This volumecombines surface science and technology in its presentation of the substantial progressthat has been made in the technology related to the surface characteristics of natural,synthetic, and glass fibers and textiles.Adopting an interdisciplinary approach , the coverage places emphasis upon the wetting,soiling, staining, frictional, and adhesive properties of fibers and fabrics, as well asphenomena related to these properties. The book offers critical reviews which describeexperimental facts, theories, and processes. Symbols are clearly defined in each chapter.Among the subjects covered are the surface properties of glass fibers, soil release, stainand water repellance, friction of fabrics, bonding of nonwovens, and the wetting of fibers.Surface Characteristics of Fibers and Textiles, Part II is an outstanding textbook forcourses dealing with surface chemistry, the mechanical properties of textiles, textiletechnology, and polymer chemistry . It is also a valuable reference book designed to makecurrent knowledge on these subjects accessible to industrial and academic researchers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37199
- 2018-07-30Surface Characteristics of Fibers and Textiles Part II
- 2018-09-14The Cowboy His Characteristics, His Equipment, and His Part in the Development of the West
- 2018-07-31The Cowboy: His Characteristics, His Equipment, and His Part in the Development of the West
- 2019-01-15Egyptian Coastal Lakes and Wetlands Part I Characteristics and Hydrodynamics
- 2019-01-08Egyptian Coastal Lakes and Wetlands Part I Characteristics and Hydrodynamics
- 2009-05-13Adsorption on Surfaces and Surface Diffusion of Adsorbates (Landolt-Bornstein) (Part 1)
- 2007-12-06[request]Surface Analysis by Auger and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO GAME DEVELOPMENT USING C SHARP AND MONOGAME PART 1-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-15Udemy - How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 6 of 6
- 2019-02-07Homestead Rescue S04E06 Flood Sweat and Tears Part 2 720p WEBRip x264 CAFFEiNE
- 2019-02-03DRAWING TEXTURES AND CONTRASTS PART 1 TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-02-03DRAWING TEXTURES AND CONTRAST WITH PEN AND INKS PART 2 TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-02-02Homestead Rescue S04E05 Flood Sweat and Tears Part 1 720p WEBRip x264-CAFFEiNE
- 2019-01-31Bioactive Fibers and Polymers
- 2019-01-31Artificial Intelligence on Fashion and Textiles Proceedings of the Artificial Intelligence on Fas
- 2019-01-30Limits, Series, and Fractional Part Integrals Problems in Mathematical Analysis
- 2019-01-24Excel Data Visualization Mastering 20 Charts and Graphs (Part 1)
- 2019-01-15Bioactive Fibers and Polymers
- 2019-01-14Limits, Series, and Fractional Part Integrals Problems in Mathematical Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.